11 February 2008

Hoodia - Day 7

I think it's working! I couldn't eat very much of anything this weekend... normally, if I feel full, I can keep eating if it's something really tasty (which isn't a good thing, but I can't help myself). Often I can squeeze in a few last bites, but both Saturday and Sunday, when I started to feel full, I just couldn't do it! I had to stop. I actually felt a bit sick if I tried to eat any more... very weird, but good at the same time.

I notice I especially feel full after eating carbs... I also notice I'm able to control my portions as well, and I'm craving sweets less and less. This might be because I've been trying to stay away from chocolate, but even after having a few pieces last Friday, this weekend I didn't feel a craving for something bad at the grocery store. I mean, the thought popped into my head a few times, but overall the urge wasn't very strong, so I was able to forget about it moments later.

So the next step is to finish off my left-over Hoodia, taking it an hour or so before lunch (and maybe dinner if I feel the need), then purchasing that other stuff to see if it works better. I'll try that for a month, then switch back if it doesn't work as well. I should maybe ask the GNC guy if this would be okay though... perhaps the Hoodia just takes awhile to get into your system, as it has realistically been almost three weeks since I started taking it. I guess I haven't decided yet what to do... :P

No comments: