05 February 2008

Hoodia - Day 1 (con't.)

I finally felt a small poke of hunger pain four hours after breakfast... not bad at all! I ate a few peanuts to stave off any hunger before my lunch, at 11:30. It has been a hard day for me, as I'm essentially trying to detox my body from all the junk I ate this past weekend — and past week! It'll take a few days, I think, but the candy I bought for the office yesterday is calling my name...

And speaking of lunch, I bought this really great Mezze Salad from downstairs today. It has spinach, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, pita folds, and this amazing hummus! Very good for semi-pre-packaged meals and $4. I'm stuffed. I'm hoping this stuffed feeling is the Hoodia, as it's supposed to make you feel fuller faster.

***

Two hours post-lunch and I still feel very full... like I just ate. I hope I last until 4:45 when I eat a Fiber 1 bar before going to Step class.

***

Okay, 4 pm now and I definitely need a Fiber bar! Feeling some slight hypoglycemia effects, too. (This is probably due to my body used to having pure sugar of some form all afternoon.) However, after even MORE research online about the product, I find that most brands require you to take it before every meal... meaning not just once a day. I'll have to go back and re-read the instructions on my bottle, to see if it says 'once a day', to which I thought it did. Regardless of what it says though, I think I might take it before each meal, or just before breakfast and lunch, to help kick-start my system. I also read that one guy took it an hour before each of his meals... but I think my 30 minutes would suffice.

No comments: