21 February 2008

DEX C20 - Day 7

So far so good... I was able to only eat half my wrap for lunch today, and put the other half aside for later, before I go to BodyPump. It's sometimes hard to plan to take the pills exactly one hour before a meal, but generally, I've been within the 45–60 minute gap.

I feel lighter today, too! I have been keeping up with Pilates for Abs, so this might have a lot to do with how I'm feeling. I have been able to curb my snacking as well... they were never bad snacks, but they're calories that add up quickly! I'm still enjoying a small sugar treat after lunch though, but it's small candy like Jolly Ranchers or Tootsie Pops. And I only have one! It's chocolate that I can't just have one of... :)

Speaking of, I stocked-up on my most FAVORITE candy yesterday... the seasonal Cadbury brand Mini Eggs. These are different than the cream-filled Cadbury Eggs most people think of when I say this; they're the solid chocolate eggs with a hard, crispy shell. And you really do need to stock-up when they come out... they're in high demand, and they don't seem to make a whole ton extra for the season! I've never seen any left over, on clearance after the holiday. So I got one bag for me, a couple to put out at work closer to the actual holiday, and one bag of dark chocolate for me as well (new since last year!). I'll be getting some Cadbury Eggs later (the cream-filled), but those seem to last awhile in stores... plenty of time, and I don't want any temptations around — at least until my birthday!

No comments: