07 February 2008

Hoodia - Day 3

Well, it didn't work this morning... I took two pills after getting up, and only lasted about 20 minutes before I had to eat breakfast, from the hunger pains. I'm going to go to GNC today and see if the clerk knows any information about different Hoodia brands that I could try, for my body type. Perhaps I just need something stronger or different?

***

Took two pills again at 10:30 from slight hunger pains... ate some peanuts thirty minutes later.

***

I had a big lunch, so I'm not hungry yet... which is usual. I visited GNC near my work, and they have a couple different varieties of Hoodia-based products. The clerk suggested I try something similar to Hoodia, as he's heard both sides to Hoodia results, depending on the person. I'm starting to think my body type might not agree with Hoodia... high metabolism and all. But this all-natural product he recommended is from a different plant, and contains other (natural) ingredients to boost my energy and make me eat less. What I noticed though, with the three different Hoodia's they had, were the Directions For Use instructions. They were very different than the one I take now. One said to take the recommended dose 15–30 minutes before your two biggest meals of the day (usually lunch and dinner). The other said take the dose an hour before lunch and dinner. Same with this DEX-C20 product I was recommended to take — one dose 60 minutes before lunch and dinner.

So my next step, is to try this with the Hoodia I still have left over. Tomorrow I'll eat normally in the mornings, then take it before lunch. When I get home, I'll take it again before dinner. Simple, right!?! Although, I wonder if I'm screwing up my system by taking it at different times each day... but if it's all-natural, and I've had it in my body for 2.5 weeks now, shouldn't it work regardless? Such drama. :P

No comments: