25 January 2011

Eggs - Day 8

So... exhausted... :P

I haven't even started the stimulation shots yet, and my body is already run-down. Yesterday I went to bed early and practically fell asleep as my head hit my pillow (which NEVER happens). However, I think most of the problem is that I started bleeding today, which the Center said might happen after I stopped taking the pill. I can already feel my hormone levels bouncing around... :|

Last night was rough, but tonight my energy is returning. One more day until the stimulation shots! I'm nervous about mixing the Menopur, but hopefully it'll come back to me... I remember the Follistim burning a bit during the injection, too, so we'll see how that goes. Oh, and today I realized I haven't been wiping the bottle tops with the sterile cloth before inserting the needle... oops! :S

I have labs and an ultrasound tomorrow. Almost half-way there!

No comments: