30 January 2011

Eggs - Day 13

Blahhh! Feeling great this afternoon (probably cause of Harry Potter 3rd-viewing with girly girl!), but now I'm tired and apathetic again. I am NOT looking forward to this week... gonna be a hard one.

I figured a way around the air-bubble Menopur problem... I didn't tamper too much with the needle and I still got one, so I just flicked it to the top (the plunger part), and injected what I could and stopped before reaching the bubble. Done and done! It's still not the full .75 mL, but per my journal it seems like this is what I dealt with last time, and shouldn't effect any follicle production.

But seriously, this weekend was gross... couldn't sleep-in... also having random night sweats, hot flashes and fever dreams. But I only have one week left of shots and I'm giving a couple some babies, so I can make it!!! Rawarrrararrr!

No comments: