28 January 2011

Eggs - Day 11

Ugh, lots of problems today.

Menopur shot sucked! I thought I was supposed to displace the air, but that put a big air bubble in the syringe, which I managed to squeeze out, but then I lost .15 mL of stuff, so I tried to replenish it, but grabbed the wrong vile and ended up diluting it even more. :|

When I left work, I was so worried about forgetting the Lupron vile, that I completely forgot to grab Menopur needles for this weekend! So I ate dinner and drove back up to work, parking in the Block E ramp. I ran to get a few syringes and left, thinking I'd only have to pay for an hour parking fee, but no, they're weird, so it cost me $6 for 10 minutes!!! Super lame. And you would not believe the drivers out there... psycho's!

But the Follistim went fine... so here's hoping for an easier tomorrow morning dose. :P

No comments: