22 January 2011

Eggs - Day 5

Got up at 8:45am to do my shot... I think my least favorite thing about this whole process is having to set my alarm and get up early on the weekends. :P And yes, 8:45am is early for me!!! Shu'up!!! But luckily, I was able to get back to sleep after... :)

Oh, it's also tough stabbing yourself in the morning, when your body is extra sensitive from being asleep... but I'm pretty good at it, so I only felt a tiny poke (that's what she said). I'll probably need to just get up and be awake a bit before doing the Menopur shot, since I need to mix chemicals and use my brain to do that. :|

The Lupron has no clear side effects for me, aside from the site being itchy right after the injection... but that goes away pretty quickly. I'm feeling tired lately, but that's probably from lack of exercise and it being disgustingly cold this past week.

Only four more days before I start the stimulation shots! Wow this is going fast...

No comments: