29 January 2011

Eggs - Day 12

Okay, I do NOT like the Menopur shot... I always get air bubbles in the syringe, which happened last time (according to the journal I kept). And when I try to fix it, I end up wasting the chemicals and had to start over. :| Going to try and NOT play with the syringe tomorrow morning, and see if that fixes the air problem.

Also feeling VERY down today... depressed and exhausted... couldn't get back to sleep, but didn't feel like getting up. Around noon I perked-up though, but now my tummy is sore where I shot-up this a.m. I remember the evening shot being worse last time, but it's totally the opposite. :S

I hope I don't have fever dreams again tonight! Cripes.

---

Ugh... so tired... too tired to sit at my computer and play WoW even.

So I just re-read most of the journal I kept during my first donation cycle. I kept VERY detailed notes! And it was fun to read how my first few days of stimulation shots went, as it seems to be the EXACT same process this second time around. So if all goes well, at least I know what to expect, which would have helped me get over my depression this morning a lot faster. I'm experiencing dizzy spells, too, which also happened last time. It's not severe though. I feel like it was a longer, more exhaustive process last time, and this time seems to be going very quick. But perhaps it's because time seems to be flying by as I get older, or that the Lupron shots were no biggie compared to the Menopur/Follistim.

No comments: