03 March 2008

DEX C20 - Day 18

This stuff definitely works, if I haven't made myself clear on that yet. :)

Yesterday I had lightly-breaded jumbo shrimp, and I was barely halfway done when I felt incredibly full. I kept eating though, as this particular dish re-heated would have been very gross. So now it's a matter of will-power and stopping yourself from eating when you feel full, and accepting the fact that you'll have a lot of left-over dishes during the week.

This fullness though, lasts a good 2+ hours! 8 pm rolled around and I felt as if I just ate a huge meal at Olive Garden. I also notice it works better when you do abide by the 'take one hour before meals' rule. It's hard to plan your meals sometimes, especially when you're out and about!

I might not take it on my birthday though, so I can eat more! I'll be ordering just lobster, as opposed to my usual shrimp pasta and scampi dinner, to make sure I have room for their new cookie dessert! I've seriously been thinking about it since we visited Red Lobster for dad's birthday dinner in January... but I think about food a lot... all day. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

They say that the DEX - C20 is supposed to be fat burning too, you think there is any truth to that, or is it simply an appetite suppressant?

Anonymous said...

We've recently heard about Dex C-20 on our local news program and are trying to research it's effectiveness a little. Your blog was a real find. What I want to know is how many do you have to take a day and in pounds, how much have you lost using it? I know you don't like scales but it sure would be helpful. I've bought so many things, including Hoodia, which didn't do a thing. Thanks. Looking forward to your next blog.

_BK from Tampa area, Florida

Unknown said...

Thanks for telling me about Dex. I am going to start taking it this week to see if it does something for me:) Hope you have success.

Timmy said...

Hi Becky,
I stumbled onto your blog when searching the product dex c20. You have a nice blog. Are you still using the dex c20? How well does/did it work for you over a month? I like to hear real reviews from people.

Hope to talk to you later.
Thanks and Peace,
Tim

Anonymous said...

I am happy to hear good comments. I saw this on Fox news and went right out to GNC to buy this. Started taking it 3/13. So this is Day 5.
No I don't feel hungry. I think I have more energy? I think it is too soon to tell much, I will keep an eye on this blog and post again with updates.

Anonymous said...

Hey girls, I am a personal fitness trainer in Tampa Florida, and I over the last year put on 25lbs. I started Dex C20 3 months ago and went from 176 to 147! I am so addicted to this stuff, and best part about it, is it's natural and what destroy your health~ I highly give this product a thumbs up:)

Laura

Anonymous said...

only been taking for 14 days and already lost 8 lbs going from 160 to 152 with no exercise, I am just not hungry and only finish half my meals, would highly recomend this...

Anonymous said...

I purchased this couple weeks ago. I only got it because it was cheap and at that point I was willing to try anything. And all I can say is that this stuff works! I have to MAKE myself eat! So since I dont take it an hour before meals, I have to take it right before I take my first bite. Because if I don't and wait til later, I have no desire to eat. Again not sure about the more energy, for I am mostly active already. But as an appetite suppressant it is awesome and MUCH better than Hoodia, which I can take like candy and eat my cabinets bare after taking it.....I have been recommending this to friends to try and it only cost 15 dollars.

Unknown said...

I bought these on eBay...took them for 2 weeks taking one an hour before lunch and another around 5pm. I lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks. Then ran out and had to order more. The next 2 weeks I only lost 3 pounds. I was keeping my daily calories around 1200 and exercises about 3x's/wk. I've since ordered more and will make sure I do not run out. I had no side affects and really had to make myself eat dinner. A lot of times I wouldn't eat. I'd work out and not be hungry. Highly reccommend these and even got a friend to buy them. Hope she likes them as much as I do!