17 March 2008

DEX Comments

Thanks to everyone who made wonderful comments about my Dex trial! It's great to hear that people are reading and referencing my blog.

Oh, and to the person ("Slash" ?) who thought I didn't publish their comment about my being anti-scale, I was on VACATION for a week, and was NOT checking work e-mails, so I wasn't able to post any of the comments until TODAY. I did publish your comment, and thought it was very insightful as well, so don't jump so quickly to conclusions if I don't react immediately to your every thought.

Anyway, I thought I'd answer some questions people had in one big post! Here goes:

Q: "have you had any positive results"
A: Absolutely! It does suppress your appetite quite a bit — much more than the Hoodia did.

C: "I used to be like you and justified not using a scale in one way or another, but the fact is, I avoided the scale because it told the TRUTH."
R: Ahh, interesting take. I don't avoid it completely, but I find the only time I weigh myself is when they force me at the Dr.'s office, as I don’t own a scale anymore. I am happy to report that I've maintained my weight within 8-10 pounds over the past three years, but I would love to see better results. I found when I had a scale in my home, I became too obsessed with the daily measurement — much like I used to be obsessed with timeliness while wearing a watch everyday. I'm still very timely, don't get me wrong; but I just don't need to have it attached to my body, as I have other means of checking what time it is. I digress... :)

Q: "They say that the DEX - C20 is supposed to be fat burning too, you think there is any truth to that, or is it simply an appetite suppressant?"
A: There supposedly are extra natural ingredients in the pill that burn calories (not fat). I haven't noticed if they work well by themselves, as I've been doing a lot of muscle building lately. There's also some other ingredients to increase your energy. This I haven't really noticed much of either, but again, my eating well, working-out and naturally-high metabolism might have something to do with it.

C: "Your blog was a real find."
R: This is wonderful to hear! I noticed there wasn't much out about Dex on the internet yet... GNC said it is still a very new product.

Q: "What I want to know is how many do you have to take a day and in pounds, how much have you lost using it?"
A: You take two pills a day, 1 one-hour before lunch, and 1 one-hour before dinner. It's sometimes hard to time these things perfectly, but I find it works more effectively if you can stay on the one-hour rule. Instead of pounds, I'm going by measurements... I haven't measured in nearly two months though, but at the end of March, I'll be posting those results! However, I'm not overweight... I'm above-average, according to my online BMI analysis, which means my body is pretty normal and my weight loss won't be as drastic or fast because I'm not overweight.

Q: "Are you still using the dex c20? How well does/did it work for you over a month?"
A: Yep, I'm still on it. Although, a week ago was my birthday, so that whole weekend I ate terribly! I even didn't take the Dex one day so I could eat more than normal... don't think that worked though, as I was stuffed before lunch was half-over! :) The difference between this and the Hoodia, is that it works RIGHT away. I noticed by Day 5 that it was definitely working, without any hesitations. My eating could still be better/healthier (not less in quantity); but I hope my new measurements will yield some good results.

Thanks everyone! I hope to put up another Day post soon... work is super busy, having taken a whole week off...

2 comments:

Timmy said...

Thanks for leaving the comments and sharing your experiences.... oh ya, Happy belated Birthday. Mine is next week. wooo hooo another year older.

I am starting the dex c-20 next week, don't want to mess with Easter meals...

Timmy

lori said...

Hi Becky, I have been following your progress from about your second week. I found you by accident while searching for data on Dex-c 20. Thank you for doing this and posting it. My question is the manufacturer claims that the dex-c 20 targets stored fat,(tummy, hips, boobs). Do you find that is true? Are you loosing fat in the tummy and hips? Thanks for your sharing. Lori