05 August 2008

World of Warcraft

I would like to take a moment out of my un-busy day here, at work, and tell everyone that I am an avid WoW player... I love it! I have been playing since March 2007, after my friend Mike bought me the game for my birthday. I expressed to him that I only really like Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, but haven’t played very much in the past year. Mike says “no, seriously... you will LOVE this game!” And thus, I became one of the 10 billion people who play Warcraft. :)

So, here are recent photos of my characters.


Tulum (Tuh-loom) is my pride-and-joy! She was my first character... a Night Elf Hunter, level 61 (70 is the highest). I love Elves in general, and have this strange, unexplainable lust for bow & arrow weapons. And as a Hunter, aside from her bow and daggers, Tulum has many pets to help her track and kill enemies! This white wolf is her main pet, Xoc (pronounced like the French name Jacque). Her other pet is a white tiger named Ikal (ee-call). She can tame any wild beasts she wants, and train them as they level with her, to have certain helpful abilities. Her outfit and weapons could use a little work, but as I explore this new area I’m in, it’ll be easy finding other great stuff!


Here Tulum is riding her Mount... a very helpful tool, to get to places quickly... the game “board” is HUGE!




This is Kanal (kah-nall). She’s my newest creation, and is a Draenei Frost Mage. Draenei are these hybrid goat-human things... but very pretty and elegant! She specializes in magic of the ice elements. She can also use Fire and Arcane spells, but I prefer Frost because it slows enemies down, thus, making them they hit me less. She’s currently level 24.

I thought sticking with Mayan-themed names with all my character’s would be very fun, and make it easy to name my people what I want (as there can only be one original name on an entire server).




And finally, this beauty’s name is Muertana! (Muertana is not Mayan... just an alteration of the Spanish word Muerta). She’s an Undead Frost Mage, currently level 36. The Undead just look so incredibly cool, I had to make one! She also deals in Frost magic, like Kanal; and she can also breathe underwater for nearly unlimited time (since she’s basically a zombie)... I hope to find a nice robe for her one day that compliments her features.

I'm on the Shadowsong server, so feel free to whisper me at any time! :)

1 comment:

Benito said...

All of them deliciously excellent! And soon to come a brand new Druid character!!!!!