23 May 2011

Scooter

Two days ago, I bought a scooter!!! :D I just felt inspired one day to get one, so I did some research, got my motorcycle permit, and basically learned how to drive it right off the lot.



I was going to get the 125cc engine model, but the colors are really limited... this International one caught my eye and I had to have it! It's more maroon than the photo shows, but in my excitement of driving it whenever I can, I forget to take a decent pic. :P

It's a Genuine Buddy 150 International and I'm lovin' it tons!!!

I drove it to work today... locked it up with the bikes in the loading dock. It makes me nervous to do that because it's a semi-public area, but I suppose that paranoia will decrease over time. I figured out how to lock the wheel, so you can't roll it without the key, and I used my epic bike lock to secure it. Safe and sound!

Now I have to practice driving so I can take my license test in a few months and be all officially motorcycle-awesome chick! Weee!

No comments: