02 May 2011

Kiss my ass, Spammers!

The e-mail address I've had for about a decade (the 'professional' one I created once I left high-school), has been hacked... whatever you take that to mean.

My friends/family received some lovely 'omg you have to see this! [evil link]' e-mails, with their first names in the Subject line. Haha, stupid Spammers, jokes on you... I would never call my dad 'Mark' (he is 'Pa!'), nor would I put that in the subject line of an e-mail... idiots.



Soak in all the horrible, mind-stabbing FAILS! I would never compose an e-mail of such grammar atrocity! Luckily my peeps know this... and who knows where that double-http link goes. :/ Some sort of scary, itchy, black-hole of the internet...

I also love the spam I get from 'Blizzard':



So long-story-short, I changed one letter in my e-mail address and started fresh. It's like losing your wallet or moving, and having to update piles of forms in your life, but digital. :P

***

Here's a nice, proper e-mail from the real Blizzard people. :)

No comments: