16 April 2008

9 Month Anniversary!

This month of April marks the 9-month anniversary of my egg donation! Long-story-short, I donated my eggs to an infertile couple last July. It was a two-month long process for me, full of needles, drugs, blood tests, and lots and lots of bloating! The extraction was last July 3rd, and I had called a few weeks later to ask if there was a successful pregnancy. There was, but that's ALL the information I am legally allowed to know.

Therefore, this month means that, if the pregnancy was carried to term, my egg baby (or babies) could be born at any time! This thought had popped into my head randomly last week, so I wonder if that meant my earthly intuition was kicking in... ;)

I do hope she/he/they contact me when they're 18 and can legally obtain my information... what a wonderful treat that would be when I'm in my mid-forties. :)

No comments: