13 January 2010

Saturn's Return...

...is kicking my ass!!! >:|
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_return

So, that being said, here's a list of things I wanted to do last year, but never did:
• play tennis
• get back in shape
• cook new recipes
• take a dance class

I did try a Modern dance class... once. It wasn't for me... although I heard the teacher we had isn't that great overall... oops.

Here are things I did do:
• biked a ton!
• bought an elliptical machine (in place of the treadmill)
• jogged a little bit (until I got shin splints and knee pain)
• hired a personal chef for two weeks a month
• played WoW

So the goal for Spring is to use the elliptical and do yoga until the weather is nice, then SLOWLY introduce my body to jogging, while continuing to do yoga most nights. Oh, and also play WoW!


No comments: